Monday, May 28, 2012

Empire Cinch

During this time of the year, I am always looking for something cute, yet simple to embellish my outfits with.  This empire cinch, made up of my favorite scraps was just the solution!  Bright colors and fun prints to remind me of SPRING.




This project was also very quick, easy, and fun to complete.  Tie it up higher for a a more empire fitted look, or wear it as a belt.  Depending on what you are wearing, maxi dress or blouse, you may want to tie it in front!  I also love this unique belt since it can be very flattering for soon-to-be mamas!




This belt if very functional since it can be two belts in one--wear the patchwork side or flip it over and enjoy the beautiful print.   I think I will make another one using cooler colors. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment