Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sweet Tuesday...

Here are just a few peeks at what I have been up to today :)

Tuesday a.m.

Advanced Bag Class

love the fabric

Reversible Bucket Bag Complete





Tuesday p.m.

Dog Seat Cover #2   
 My husband has been asking me to make him a dog car seat cover for the back of his truck for the past few weeks now, and I figured I should probably take a break from my projects and complete this one for him :)  It was a lot of fun and I finished it pretty quickly.  Of course, the second time making something always goes faster.  I made myself a dog car seat cover back in December after seeing a tutorial posted on my friends Pinterest page. What a great idea indeed. I quickly learned how fast car seats can be turned into a hairy mess from the dog and knew I needed to make this. Plus, vacuuming the car is not a simple 10 minute task...try about an hour--Yikes.

  Here is the final product.

the hubby wanted camouflage.

Happy Pup

Hoss
 
Whenever I look at pictures of Hoss I still can't believe how big he has gotten.  He is only 10 months old but already 78lbs!  Not really my little puppy (on the outside) anymore. Of course after I took this picture we had to take a drive to Lake Harriet to test out the new dog seat cover and go for a swim in the lake. 

Ahhh...what a great day.  Did I mention I love summer?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment