Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fabric Nerd?

Yes, you heard it correctly--"Fabric Nerd".  Yesterday evening while visiting with my family in Afton, my brother was reading my blog and afterward gave me this strange look and then said, "You're like.. a fabric nerd."  

Here is how the rest of the conversation went:


My reply, "What?!  I am not.             {me secretly thinking that I am--which isn't a bad thing *wink, wink}

His reply, "Yes, you are."
  
Me, "Well, that's not a bad thing--right?"

Him, (annoyed voice, but with a grin on his face) "Nooooo Nicole."

Him, "Make me something!"

****

Then today, I share this story with my husband who simply replies, "Well you are." Ah!  Defeated twice in two days! That's true family love for ya! Can anyone else relate?!  



I guess you do have to be some kind of a crazy person to ask for a dress form/mannequin for your birthday. 


Two more days until the boutique :)









No comments:

Post a Comment